What we do in custom clearance
Each item of cargo you are importing or exporting must satisfy official Customs formalities and regulations in order to proceed across international borders.
Having worked closely with international Customs authorities for a number of decades, our customers benefit from fast, efficient processing of their cargo through border formalities.
How do We actually help with Customs clearance?
We provides an easy, efficient and legally compliant transit of international cargo without involving any other organisation or regulatory body.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on all necessary procedures and relevant cargo codification.
- Talk you through all the Customs documentation you will need to complete for different cargo types and countries of origin/destination.
- Submit import and export Customs entries on your behalf.
- Authorise some Customs documentation on-site (such as the EUR1 / ATR).
- Provide guidance on likely Customs duty for different cargoes (based on classification code and country of origin with which you provide us).
The benefits of using us for Customs clearance
Our Customs clearance services ensure a smooth and transparent transportation process, minimising any unnecessary delays or expense.
Our customers benefit from:
- Swifter processing through Customs procedures.
- Reduced risk of Customs intervention for ocean-going shipments.
- Prioritisation over non-AEO businesses where Customs have selected cargo for examination.
- Lower risk score in Customs’ risk management systems.
With our commitment to delivering customer service excellence, at Mewah Exim we work hard to make the shipping procedure smooth, straightforward and stress-free for you at every stage of the transit.
Want To Ship International?
Contact our sister company marketing @ 07- 3556677 or email: Fernyong.firstname.lastname@example.org
07- 3526677, 3552588, 3525125
07- 3541861, 3525126
2, Jalan Molek 2/3, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor. Malaysia