How To Get Started
Step 1: Define your shipment
– How much Volume you need to ship? (1 pallet? 1 container?)
– What type of commodity you shipping?
– Define whether is import or Export
– Define the mode of Transportation (By Air, Sea, Road)
– Select your shipment term (CIF, CFR, FOB, Door to Door)
Step 2: pre-quotation
– Based on the mode of transportation in step 1, define whether you need to ship container (20′ or 40′ or Reefer), lose cargo load (Pallets/ Loose), Air cargo or what size of lorry you need by road delivery.
– Define your collection point, port of loading, port of discharge and delivery point
Step 3: Quotation
– Based on the information from step 1 and step 2, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Our talented team will reply within 24 to 48 hours to your enquiry
– If you are in a rush, please do call our hotline @ 07-3526677
Step 4: Agent Appointment
– In order to help you clear customs in Malaysia, you must appoint us to become a forwarding agent for your company
– You need to fill up the form and provide us with a list of items which is in the folder you can download by clicking the button below
Want To Ship International?
07- 3526677, 3552588, 3525125
07- 3541861, 3525126
2, Jalan Molek 2/3, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor. Malaysia